To add an image or logo to your login screen:
- Place the image in the file system of the station
- The image can be transferred to the station by drag-and-drop or copy-paste from the file structure of your local host.
- Create the image field in the property sheet:
- Right click on the WebService object under the desired station’s Config > Services and select Views > Slot Sheet
- Right click under the existing slots and select Add Slot from the menu.
- Type “logo” as the name and “baja Ord” as the types.
- Right click again on the WebService container and select Views > Property Sheet.
- Click on the down arrow next to the folder icon and select File Ord Chooser.
- Select the image that you previously saved to your station that you want to use on your sign in page.
To change the text on the login screen (where the station name is typically displayed):
- Go to the station and right click the Config object and select Views > Slot Sheet.
- Creating the Display Name field in the Property Sheet.
- Right click under the existing slots and select Add Slot.
- Enter “displayName” as the name and “baja Format” as the type.
- Right click on the Config object and select Views > Property Sheet.
- Enter the name you want to display on the login screen and save.